Set on it’s own secluded beach, Fisherman’s cottage is as romantic and private as you can find.
This cosy single-storey cottage enjoys a very picturesque and peaceful setting with spectacular views over the Kilbrannan Sound to Arran and the Island of Davaar.
Steeped in history, this cottage was the home of a local fisherman until the 1970’s, and retains many of it’s original features including the original hearth complete with wood burning stove. With wonderful sea views and complete privacy, this is the perfect place for a romantic break, honeymoon or simply to get away from it all.
- Secluded beach (10 metres away)
- Private garden area with furniture and barbecue
- Sitting/dining-room with kitchen area.
- Wood-burning stove – initial logs included, thereafter available locally
- Microwave oven
- Fridge with freezer compartment
- TV & DVD Player
- Double bedroom with king size bed and en-suite bathroom/W.C. with bath and over-bath shower..
- Duvets with linen included and beds made up for your arrival
- Towels provided
- Electric blankets
- Heated towel rail
- Dogs welcome
- Natural spring water supply
- Shops 3 miles
- Summer House ideal for bird watching