New Orleans Cottage is by the sea and nestles in it’s own very secluded bay. The cottage is an ideal romantic hideaway for 2 with total privacy and outstanding views across to Arran and Ailsa Craig.
New Orleans was completely refurbished in 2010 to the highest standards. The accommodation is spacious and comfortable. On the ground floor, an entrance porch leads to an open-plan living and kitchen area. The kitchen is modern and comprehensively equipped. Off the kitchen there is a wonderful conservatory providing excellent views along the coast and directly out to sea.
Upstairs is also open plan with a charming bedroom with original wood floors throughout, a seating area and a private bathroom with full size bath and shower. Outside there is a private and secure garden with a stream flowing down to a bridge by the sea.
There are marvelous walks along coastal paths from your doorstep. New Orleans provides a secluded, peaceful place to enjoy your holiday by the sea. Pets are very welcome (subject to £25 surcharge, per pet)
- Open plan kitchen/living-room with wood-burning stove
- Fully fitted kitchen/dining
- Spacious conservatory with stunning sea views
- Open plan sitting room with TV & DVD player
- Fridge / freezer
- Washing Machine
- Enclosed garden surrounding cottage
- Secluded Beach (50m away)
- Double bed (5ft)
- Duvets and Linen included and bed made up for your arrival
- Electric blankets
- Bathroom/W.C. with full size bath and shower
- Towels are provided
- Dogs welcome – but not upstairs & please keep on leads near sheep
- Natural spring water supply
- Shops 4 miles