Located on a working organic farm, The Coach House was completely renovated in 2010 to the highest standards. The renovated accommodation is modern and spacious yet retains many of the orginal features such as the archways used by the horsedrawn coaches back in the 1850’s.
On the ground floor, stunning glazed arches provide sea views from the open plan kitchen and living area. The kitchen is light and comprehensively equipped with a breakfast bar in addition to a dining table. Comfortable sofas around a wood burning stove and TV with Satellite & DVD player.
Also on the ground floor is a bathroom with bath and shower. Upstairs there are 2 comfortable bedrooms – the master bedroom with King size bed and a twin room. There is a further bathroom adjoining these bedrooms with a full size bath and power shower.
From the rear of the house there is access to a large and secure garden with a terraced seating area. At the front of the property this an additional terrace from which you can enjoy the comings and goings of the farm and enjoy the proximity of the sea at the bottom of the driveway. There are stunning walks along coastal paths from your doorstep
Guests also have access to the Games Room which is useful with children or in wet weather. There is a bar area, ping pong table, children’s toys and arts and crafts materials. As this has many of the owner’s families private possession’s we ask for a £50 damages deposit (refunded at the end of your stay) should you wish to use The Games Room.
The Coach House & Archie’s Farmhouse can be let together, sleeping 8 in total and make a great holiday base for a group or family.
- Spacious open plan kitchen/living room
- Wood-burning stove – initial logs included, thereafter available locally
- Plasma TV & DVD Player
- Washing Machine
- Fridge with freezer compartment
- Microwave oven
- Secure shared garden to rear with garden furniture
- Double bedroom with King Size bed
- Twin-bedded room
- 2 Bathrooms – full size bath & shower plus further shower & w.c downstairs
- Heated towel rails
- Cot & high-chair (on request)
- Duvets with linen included and beds made up for your arrival
- Please bring your own towels
- Dogs welcome – but not in bedrooms & please keep on leads around the farm. There is a £25 pet surcharge per pet.
- Natural spring water supply
- Shops 3 miles
- Games room with ping pong table, children’s toys etc
- Towels provided on request